Thursday, December 17, 2009

[things aren't the way they should be]

these last few days...
I dont even know whats going on....

All I know is that I feel a new person has taken over me, and its not for the better... I've been giving in to temptation and sin and doing things purely for my own pleasure...As a result I almost lost my job and my only source of money to pay for the huge debt I've incurred from my irresponsible spending habits. I've been going through internal struggles of doing right from wrong, and self control in many aspects of my life....Satan is just bogging me down with trial and temptation, one after the other....and in many times I've failed and given up.....And that is what I feel most guilty of.

I really don't know where this new Marc came from and why he's plagued someone who used to have good morals, a good sense of self control, and one who did not give in to temptation so easily... I need You to bring me back to where I belong...

Lord, just be with me during this hard time, to be my stronghold when I am weak and tempted. Lord, help me realize that you are all I need, not any of these worldly pleasures to satisfy me....so that I do not give in to worldly temptation in order to look for temporary happiness. I feel lost and confused, trampled and pushed--give me your fire to seek you in every part of my life, that I may do things in your name as a result of your eternal gift of salvation.

I need you...

1 comment:

  1. i wish i knew what was going on..
    but i don't..and that's ok..
    i love you and will be praying for you..

    ReplyDelete