Saturday, November 28, 2009

Spending Money like its my job.....

So this year, I vowed to control my spending habits as they were totally out of control last year.... that totally went out the window these passed two weeks! First it was the new MacBook pro that I had to buy b/c of my older laptop dying on me...then when I got back to NJ, I couldnt resist all the sales! So as a result of my spending here's what I've got: new Dunks, a new phone, and Ipod Touch, Car repaired, an external hard drive, a new winter jacket, two new jeans and a bunch of sweats hoodies and nice winter shirts. Seriously what am I doing? I neeed to stop...Is there a shopaholics anonymous anywhere or something?

Off to Barnes and Nobles!

1 comment:

  1. um..you should get a gf/wife that CAN control herself..cuz if you marry someone like you...it's gonna be debt..and mall..all your lives..hahha jk..but not really..
    i can honestly say that i am almost almost (but not totally) recovered..cuz here i can't spend every dollar i own :/
    so basically, you're not totally screwed..anyway..when can we go christmas shopping? ;B

    ReplyDelete