Monday, November 29, 2010

[still struggling to breathe]

It seems like my life gets harder and harder every day. I wasn't able to pay the minimum monthly payment for my credit card debt on Friday...I barely made my electric payment....and my car is in need of repairs and new tires.  Just when I thought it was bad, I got into an annoying accident on Sunday on the way to DE from NJ, hitting a deer and ruining my headlights... probably another $400+ of damages...

I relaxed a bit way too much this weekend and didnt do ANY of the  work I was supposed to get done. And this happens to be the most hectic week of my life.. and I found that out yesterday...

Im struggling to find work for winter session to pay off my debt and I need to get a loan for my classes...

Too much to think about and I'm honestly bogged down....

While walking to work today I prayed to God.... "I NEED A MIRACLE"...

And then I remembered that 2000, that Miracle I asked for came in human form.... and that I need not worry in this world..

I really WANT to believe that and have that in my heart... that despite the struggles of this world, I have overcome because HE overcame... I want to believe that and live like it...

It's tough.... really it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment