Wednesday, December 8, 2010

[there is light at the end of the tunnel]

Monday night, while I was studying for a final exam in the student center, one of my old friends came by and asked me how I was doing. I didn't want to lie to him and say "I'm great", so I pretty much told him what was up and how I was struggling... what he told me after changed everything:

"God will never give us more than we can handle. He is doing great things in you Marc. While this may seem like a rough time for you, He is shaping and molding you for bigger and better things He has in store." and then we spoke about James 1:2-4 which says "Consider it  pure JOY, my brothers, when you face trials of many kinds. For the testing of your faith develops PERSEVERANCE." 

Boy did I needed that. 

Anyway's an update of how things are going. I feel like every day He shows me how much I doubt His power in my life, so He keeps providing me with what I need at the moment I need it. After getting declined one of my loans like three times, I finally got approved and now waiting for details. I checked my bank account the other day, and it was twice the amount it was the day before. I think one of my jobs from the summer decided to finally pay me! Middletown's marching band is buying the videos/picture sets I made for the season and thats definitely helping me out.

So while I am agonizing over the unexpected expenses I have incurred over the last few weeks, He still finds a way to defy my expectations and come up with just enough to get me through. 

I am blessed...
Truly...

I also thank the number of people who have showed compassion and concern for me. It really means a lot that you care about whats going on in my life and I appreciate the support you have given me. Thank you so much

Marc

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I am really glad to hear God is working in your life.
    Your BIC,
    Sean

    ReplyDelete