Monday, October 12, 2009

Take me as you find me.... all my fears and failures

First legit blog in about 4 years.....this is exciting to get this started up again. Such an upgrade from Xanga :O !

So senior year.....cant believe its here...and I'm the most scared I've been in my entire life.
Here's my deal.... I'm become so comfortable here... with my friends, my dorm, the meal plan, the amazing times I've had, the classes, the hanging out, the random trips to the beach, park---late night talking about our lives, laughing till our tummies ache....by graduating, I will be giving up all this.....

My friends are all younger than me, so essentially, while I'm living in the real world, they're still having a grand old time.

But here's the catch... I say all the time how I trust God with my life, and yet I worry and fear for this new chapter in my life. College is something I'm not willling to let go of....leaving really scares me and sometimes takes up all of my life. Living in fear is not a good thing, and that's why God is there to provide us hope for the future.... but why don't I believe that?

Here's where I need growth; I want to have the kind of faith that can move mountains. I want to believe that I will be alright and that when I leave this place, I will find myself somewhere I can be just as happy or even more so, that way I don't have to dwell in the past and hope Im back here in UD.

For those of you who are underclassmen and jsut started college: Live it up. It'll go by faster than you think...... and poof, you have your graduation gown on, and your diploma in one hand.... and your future in the other......

In closing, I want to leave you with one of my favorite lines of my favorite song ever:

So take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Filll my life again

No comments:

Post a Comment