Tuesday, October 20, 2009

House Hunting

So I spent today HOUSE HUNTING because I didnt have any classes and pretty much napped all day(good times). Im getting somewhat excited about this housing situation for next year as I'll be living with my best friends and hopefully with a dog or cat(or both). I contacted a bunch of landlords and got in touch with them. It's definitely make me feel older, not to mention the mustache/beard I've developed from not shaving for the last 3 weeks(due to the Phillies Shaveless Playoffs). Speaking of the Phillies, did anyone see that crazy game last night?! Anyways, I hope to check out these houses in the next few days so I can apply for one soon.

So things have been crazy lately. Life has just been different the last two weeks with friendships and such--and its definitely amazing, I must say, but definitely different and crazy at the same time. I'll just leave it at that. Nicole, one of my best friends from home, came to visit this weekend and got to meet Dan and all my other good friends from here, so that was great to see my old friends and new friends intermingle. I definitely need to have that happen more soon. But things are going well with friends stuff--of course it is without some kind of drama, but what is life with out such things! We're living and learning each day, and thats what counts I guess.

This sleeping in thing is new to me and I like it. Dan, Katie K and I hung out in the lounge till 6Am this morning when we shoulda been studying hah. But we had lots of Caffeine and little sleep, so thats definitely a recipe for disaster. Thank goodness I didnt have class today so I slept in.

I just hope this ability to sleep isnt temporary. Its definitely a sign that Im getting better with things in life and I'm hopefully leaving my depression state.. its a good feeling!

Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment